Wednesday 27 October 2010

This just in from Mr Waterstone

Sent from my iPad

On 27 Oct 2010, at 16:01, "Waterstones.com Customer Service" wrote:

 
Home I Newsletter sign-up I Store finder

Customer Service Free UK delivery*
 New titles   Coming soon   Bestsellers   Offers   eBooks   Used books   Events   Waterstone's Card

Dear Jane,

Thank you for your email.

I would like to inform you that our digital publishers have blocked eBook sales to international destinations outwith the UK and Republic of Ireland. Until we have permission to sell beyond these borders you will, unfortunately, be unable to purchase eBooks from Waterstones online. I do apologise for this current situation. I have raised your query with our Head Office for their consideration and hope to contact you soon with more information..

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Devon Walsh
Waterstones Customer Service
www.waterstones.com

 
Help
My account

Waterstone's Card

Contact us
FAQs

About Waterstone's Delivery information Privacy policy Terms and Conditions Contact us
To view your order, please sign in at: Waterstones.com/myorders

For any customer service enquiries,visit: Waterstones.com/help

Waterstone's Booksellers Limited. Registered Office Address: Capital Court, Capital Interchange Way, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 OEX. Registered in England, Registration No:610095

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very inconvenient and unsuitable.

With you all the way on the service - but I like bookshops and paper and hardbacks and paperbacks and holding books and eating or drinking whilst reading them and moving about with them .

AND NOT a gadget or anything like that -- associated with reading. I also like writing letters with a fountain pen.
And I like receiving letters and I like actually talking on the telephone.I used to like doing this whilst smoking a fag and drinking a glass of wine. I don't smoke anymore and the wine analogy doesn't work either. But still. Memories. NOT ALL BAD.

I am an out and proud DINOSAUR.I am GLAD TO BE D

Anonymous said...

Outwith?
Sounds Scottish.